Few words about the Kerala
Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.KERALA has its own traditions and culture. Kerala is the most attracted tourist destination with its beaches, hill stations, backwaters, bird and wild life sancturies etc. Kerala is blessed with its variety of flora and fauna. Kerala festivals are attracting many tourists. Kerala is the first 100% literate state in India. The Kerala cinema is always a symbol for quality movies. In literary field also Kerala is blessed with so many legends.
Kerala's Kathakali is a stylized classical Indian dance-drama noted for the attractive make-up of characters, elaborate costumes, detailed gestures and well-defined body movements presented in tune with the anchor playback music and complementary percussion. Kerala's Kalaripayattu is one of the oldest fighting systems in existence. Kalaripayattu includes strikes, kicks, grappling, preset forms, weaponry and healing methods..
With Package inclusive & exclusive
Day 1: Arrival at Cochin
Upon arrival at Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, our representative will meet and assist you to transfer to Cochin for sightseeng. The sightseeing shows you the famous Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net, etc. Overnight stay at Kochi
Day 2: Cochin – Munnar(140 kms/4hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Munnar and chek in to the hotel. You can go for an evening walk through the plantations of Cardamom and Tea; which will refresh you with abundance of fresh and medicated air followed by a visit to the cardamom curing centre.
Day 3: Munnar
·After breakfast go for a full day Munnar sightseeing. This covers visit to the Tea factory & Tea Museum, the Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake and so… Afternoon visit the Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park; which is a 30 minutes drive away from Munnar town. The main attraction of this park is the ‘NilgiriThaars’- a rare species of mountain goats, protected here.
Day 4:-Munnar to Thekkady(120 kms/3hrs)
· After breakfast drive to Thekkady (Periyar), one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in South India. On arrival, check-in at your hotel. Afternoon, option to take a Common Motor Boat ride on the Periyar Lake to see the wildlife around the lake or go for sightseeing which includes diverse attractions like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Here you can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having optional activities like Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride, etc.
Day 05: Thekkady To Alleppey( 138 kms/3hrs & 40 min).
After breakfast, proceed to Alleppey. Check in at Hotel. Proceed for sightseeing of places in Allepy..
Day 06: Alleppey to Cochin( 53 kms/ 1hr &20min)
After breakfast proceed to Cochin airport to connect your flight to the onward destination, with sweet memories of your holidays and with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.
• Complimentary breakfast in all hotel
• Transfers and sightseeing by Indica/Similar Vehicle
• Pickup and drop at the Airport/Railway station
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Fuel,toll and parking charges
• Well maintained vehicle with well mannered driver.
• Any other meal other than mentioned above
• Any airfare/ train tickets.
• Tips to the guide, driver and restaurants
• Porterages at the airport and hotels.
• Guide / Entrance Fee at any places.
• Any other items not in inclusion as above
• Expenses of personal nature
Rates are on per person / twin sharing basis -
List of hotels
Lodge / Hostel / Backpacker accommodation
The Mitraa, Prince of Wales, Drop Inn, Feel @ Home, The Inn, Crowd, G4 Station, Tresor Tavern, Hostel Amigos, Fern Loft, Beary Nice, Travellers Inn ‘or’ similar
2 Star / Standard Budget hotels
Claremont, Penta, Hotel 81, Fragrance, Tai Hoe, Broadway, Santa Grand ‘or’ similar
3 Star hotels
Grand Chancellor, Fortuna, City Hub, Windsor, or similar
4 Star hotels
Park Royal @ Kitchener Road, Lavender, Albert Court, Riverview ‘or’ similar
Feel free to CAll us
Trawellday Tours and Travels is a Bangalore Based Visa Consultant and Tour Operator. ISO 9001: 2008 CERTIFIED We are found with the aims to provide genuine guidance and right pathway to our clients by assisting them with visa requirements to various destinations. We Assist You in Applying Visa, Embassy Attestation Service, Travel Insurance, Air Ticket booking & Car Rentals,We also provide Holiday Packages to various destinations.More Contact Details Click Here